• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reziel's Bleach RPG/ORPG Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Bleach RPG/ORPG

-A map that allows the players to choose from either a SET RPG or ORPG at beginning of game.

-Different save codes for both modes.

-Custom Models

-3 very different terrains/worlds on ONE map. For character progression.

-Wide selection of Heros, as well ad the ability to change your hero as you progress.

-A story line that can evolve as the series does.

These are my basic ideas so far. If you can please give me tips, tools, ect.. To help me make this dream into a reality. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Some of you have already read this, so I moved it to the right spot! My idea still stands, I have such a vivid image of what this map would look like in my head. Anyone who can make it a reality and is willing to hear my ideas out. Email me or PM me!! :D

Level 2
Hmm, Idea and Request and Recruitment? If it can be all thats what it is! :D

No but seriously, I just have this huge image in my head, but no way to make it, as I have no idea what im doing when it comes to makeing maps. All i can do is make custom items and characters :/

Here's a suggestion:
Base it off your own ideas and not that of someone else (I'm saying make your own background and such instead of just mooching off the bleach one)

Anyways:
-Don't take on something you can't finish, everyday this sort of thing pops up (though you have a plus for actually having a premise this time). Don't set your goal to something you don't have the skill to create. Unless your already incredibly advanced (and dedicated to your idea (everyone THINKS they're dedicated at first, give it a week or two and see if you still care)) don't try working on something you won't be able to make in the end - I'd suggest just going with either single player RPG or ORPG and not trying to do both at once.

Level 33
Here's a suggestion:
Base it off your own ideas and not that of someone else (I'm saying make your own background and such instead of just mooching off the bleach one)

Anyways:
-Don't take on something you can't finish, everyday this sort of thing pops up (though you have a plus for actually having a premise this time). Don't set your goal to something you don't have the skill to create. Unless your already incredibly advanced (and dedicated to your idea (everyone THINKS they're dedicated at first, give it a week or two and see if you still care)) don't try working on something you won't be able to make in the end - I'd suggest just going with either single player RPG or ORPG and not trying to do both at once.

He is RIGHT
To make a single ORPG is CHALLENGING enough...
But you want to create, BOTH ?
You MUST have a great skills in triggerings, terraining, modelling and stuff for this goal to be achieved
I suggest that you start from a simple RPG, later on you would improve eventually
Furthermore, if you want to start an RPG, you should NOT work solo as the idea will NOT expand outside the box
Try to start an RPG by recruiting people (HERE) that might help your project to become epic

Status
Not open for further replies.