• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New but Determined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, my name is Chris aka Reziel. I know that WC3 TFT is on its last leg with the release of StarCraft 2. But I want to make one last truly good ORPG/RPG map to have remember on it. Im not a PRO map maker, nor am I even a novice. Only a player with a grand idea and the determination to make it happen. I have an idea, and I would like any kind of help to make it come to a reality. And here it is..

Bleach RPG/ORPG

-A map that allows the players to choose from either a SET RPG or ORPG at beginning of game.

-Different save codes for both modes.

-Custom Models

-3 very different terrains/worlds on ONE map. For character progression.

-Wide selection of Heros, as well ad the ability to change your hero as you progress.

-A story line that can evolve as the series does.

These are my basic ideas so far. If you can please give me tips, tools, ect.. To help me make this dream into a reality. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Level 11
Hello, my name is Chris aka Reziel. I know that WC3 TFT is on its last leg with the release of StarCraft 2. But I want to make one last truly good ORPG/RPG map to have remember on it. Im not a PRO map maker, nor am I even a novice. Only a player with a grand idea and the determination to make it happen. I have an idea, and I would like any kind of help to make it come to a reality. And here it is..

Bleach RPG/ORPG

-A map that allows the players to choose from either a SET RPG or ORPG at beginning of game.

-Different save codes for both modes.

-Custom Models

-3 very different terrains/worlds on ONE map. For character progression.

-Wide selection of Heros, as well ad the ability to change your hero as you progress.

-A story line that can evolve as the series does.

These are my basic ideas so far. If you can please give me tips, tools, ect.. To help me make this dream into a reality. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.
WOW,I was thinking about making a bleach orpg but our terrainer quit and we were looking for a new one,man I'll be happy to help make this.Just send me a PM if you will let me help!

Level 5
Hell with SC2, WC all the way. Though i think this is the wrong forum for storming new ideas or clones in such a way..
Idea Factory

Anyways, I've tried doing the Street Fighter-Like Character Selection.. If you would like to implement this into your idea/map.. feel free to say 'yes i do!' :p

Level 2
Lol sorry for posting in the wrong section didnt realize! Thanks for the feed back! Im not a map maker i just have alot of ideas in my head and just need some people who can make it a reality! Thanks and sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.