1. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Save and Load System

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Lyros99, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Lyros99

Lyros99

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello again,
    I need a Save and Load system for my map. My map is named The Bonded Dragon Riders ORPG and it has Dragons as well as Riders. I need Dragons to be saveable along with the Heroes. Dragons are normal units, and they have no inventory. I have seen a similar system in the latest versions of Guilds of Hyppos RPG, where you can save your ship. I will give credits to you in my map if you help me.
    I also have another request: A dragon evolution system. A player gets a Dragon as soon as he reaches a cave in the beginning of the map. I have made Dragon Hatchling, Dragon Youngling, Dragon (Mature) and Ancient Dragon, each on 8 different colors (Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Pink, Green, Red, Turqoise, Yellow). They are supposed to evolve at levels:
    Level 10: Dragon Youngling
    Level 35: Dragon (Mature)
    Level 75: Ancient Dragon

I think this is mch simpler, I hope you can help me. I again say that I will give credits to anyone that gives me a solution.
    Thank you.

2. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Thread moved to WEHZ from Off-Topic-Introductions.

3. Nestharus

Nestharus

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources: