• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Rider Unit Attachment - World Editor Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys. I am currently making a new RPG named The Bonded Dragon Riders ORPG. As the title says, there are Dragon Riders in the map. At first, I had an issue about the attachment points to make a unit appear on the dragon, until I found the chest attachment point. Now I have another problem. I am using the Lindormr Dragon model, and as there are dragons of varying colors, I have changed the Tinting Colors to change the color. But now, the attached unit has a different color too... :vw_wtf: I have thought of a different solution: instead of creating an attachment point of the unit, I attach the unit itself on the Dragon. This is even better that the special effect on the dragon, as it will include the models attached on the unit (like a sword or a shield) and, if you click on it, it will appear as a different unit. I desperately need a trigger system that will change the flying height of the unit to the height of the dragon (which will be 350) and place it to position of Dragon with offset every 0.01 seconds, so that it will always be on the dragon's base of neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.