• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
BLEACH RPG
:fp:Hi to all hivers! I am planning for another project map but Im still doing the first project but for my second project map I need to have ideas like places in Bleach, skill missiles, characters, and most important storylines?. Want to submit your idea? Comment here!:thumbs_up:

Level 4
I personally love Bleach. And if you actually make this work. Id be surprised. But here is my idea. I say you make a Campaign for the game. And make 1 map per episode. Sounds like hell to make. But sounds cool to me lol.

Thats a great idea! A campaign! Thanks for the wonderful ideas but I must say that Ill make my OWN story of Bleach! Not the original one.

Level 4
Ok! Im now starting on creating bleach for Ill stop for a minute on creating the first project map Im doing awhile ago.. As i said I do it in action Im not the type who says it in words. Oh and Thanks vista for the wondeful idea +rep to you... you deserve it! I will post my map here for upcoming updates and Ill release this once all is finished.

Level 16
Well the thing is with creating your own story's. Is that it needs to make sense. Unless you create a story the continues after the last episode of Bleach. Maybe bring in a new character. An epic character. But the thing with Bleach episodes. You usually find out who's the bad guy later on. I personally wonder how you'll design that.

You know what would be cool? If you come up with an story that has to do with Ichigo's hollow. Make it something like. Ichigo runs into a guy that has a bankai that has the ability to let the other persons bankai choose two paths. Path one could be to stay with Ichigo on his quest to protect those he loves. Or Path two to leave Ichigo. Witch means Ichigo will loose his soul reaping powers. Then make it so Getsuga stays with Ichigo. But the hollow wishes to run free. The guy that ran into Ichigo had no idea about his hollow powers. So once Hollow Ichigo runs loose. Then shit then begins to get interesting.

This is just a quick idea I came up with. But it seems interesting lol. I always liked Hollow Ichigo more than Ichigo him self.

Level 4
Well the thing is with creating your own story's. Is that it needs to make sense. Unless you create a story the continues after the last episode of Bleach. Maybe bring in a new character. An epic character. But the thing with Bleach episodes. You usually find out who's the bad guy later on. I personally wonder how you'll design that.

You know what would be cool? If you come up with an story that has to do with Ichigo's hollow. Make it something like. Ichigo runs into a guy that has a bankai that has the ability to let the other persons bankai choose two paths. Path one could be to stay with Ichigo on his quest to protect those he loves. Or Path two to leave Ichigo. Witch means Ichigo will loose his soul reaping powers. Then make it so Getsuga stays with Ichigo. But the hollow wishes to run free. The guy that ran into Ichigo had no idea about his hollow powers. So once Hollow Ichigo runs loose. Then shit then begins to get interesting.

This is just a quick idea I came up with. But it seems interesting lol. I always liked Hollow Ichigo more than Ichigo him self.

Interesting, indeed! Your really a anime freak like me, right? cuz you really do know much in anime!

Level 4
Im gonna continue creating the campaign again but I have a question: I have a skill Getsuga Tenshou for Ichigo and planning the damage formula like this... 25 + hero damage.. But how do I do this cuz when I do it in the Damage target trigger it only hits one target in a line.....but I need to hit all enemies in line. What trigger should I use to hit all enemies in line. Maybe Damage area trigger but not yet sure. Any ideas?

Level 16
Im gonna continue creating the campaign again but I have a question: I have a skill Getsuga Tenshou for Ichigo and planning the damage formula like this... 25 + hero damage.. But how do I do this cuz when I do it in the Damage target trigger it only hits one target in a line.....but I need to hit all enemies in line. What trigger should I use to hit all enemies in line. Maybe Damage area trigger but not yet sure. Any ideas?

Lets say Ichigo is an agility based hero. Make its damage more like this.

Activate - Getsuga Tenshou
[Level 1] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 50 pure damage. The blast will also deal 50 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 2] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 100 pure damage. The blast will also deal 55 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 3] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 150 pure damage. The blast will also deal 60 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 4] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 200 pure damage. The blast will also deal 65 bonus damage for each level.

Level 4
Lets say Ichigo is an agility based hero. Make its damage more like this.

[Level 1] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 50 pure damage. The blast will also deal 50 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 2] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 100 pure damage. The blast will also deal 55 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 3] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 150 pure damage. The blast will also deal 60 bonus damage for each level.
[Level 4] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 200 pure damage. The blast will also deal 65 bonus damage for each level.
No! The skill here has only 1 level but improves when the hero improves like Getsuga Tenshou 25 damage x hero level. If the hero is lvl 5 that means 25 x 5 equals 125!

Level 16
No! The skill here has only 1 level but improves when the hero improves like Getsuga Tenshou 25 damage x hero level. If the hero is lvl 5 that means 25 x 5 equals 125!

Alright. Make it like this. Should be simple enough for you.

[Level 1] Ichigo blasts a wave of energy in the direction he's facing. Getsuga Tenshou will deal 25 * total level in pure damage.

I guess that's what you already had in mind. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.