• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

revive trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi guys. i done successful on revive 6 player in one trigger but i got a problem about the revive time and revive window... when the second hero die the timer of the dying hero change the time same with the timer of the hero just die and the the window just destroy itself once and the one still left on the map so do you guys have any idea about this. (i just dont wanna do each trigger for each player lol) so please help me

Attachments

• revive.png
    revive.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 157
Level 17
it should display text to owner of dying unit not triggering player
the revive timer restarts itself because it always has the array index of [1] you should have some variable that gets set to + 1 so that you can start more than 1 instance of a timer and show that timer to only the owner of the dying unit

Status
Not open for further replies.