• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revival Respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How can i make an team 1 hero respawn into their base and team 2 hero respawn into their base

Level 5
Making a team respawn system isn't too difficult. I'll do my best to explain it here in a few triggers. You'll need to have a hero and a region for them to respawn in.

• Team One Respawn
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
  • Unit - A Unit owned by Player 2 (Blue) Dies
  • Actions
  • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of (Team 1 Respawn)). Show revival graphics.
  • Team Two Respawn
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit owned by Player 3 (Teal) Dies
  • Unit - A Unit owned by Player 4 (Purple) Dies
  • Actions
  • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of (Team 2 Respawn)). Show revival graphics.
This is a pretty simple trigger, and I think someone else will be able to give you a better system to use in GUI format. But this should work, and you can use further variables or edit the hero for whichever one dies. Regions can be defined as you like, for both bases, by simply changing the region in the trigger.

Hope this helps you out in your efforts,
- Vikus

(Anyone with better skill feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

EDIT: Did testing. No conditions are needed for this to work.

Last edited:
Level 12
1st center of region leaks
Use
  • Set ReviveT1 = (Center of (Team 1 Respawn))
  • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at ReviveT1, Show revival graphics
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ReviveT1)
2nd I asume that you'd need some kinda penalty for the dying hero.
Say if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.