• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Respawning Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Another I need help thread as always! =P You guys rock by the way.

I have the below trigger for respawning. It works but the problem is I have a few events where I don't want the mobs to respawn. How can I exclude those from respawning? I tried making a condition (Unit Type of Dying Unit) Not Equal to (Unit) but it still respawn (Unit) anyway.

Any ideas?

• Respawning
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile) or (((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)) or ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue))
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of Starting Area <gen>), Show revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Wait 90.00 seconds
          • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
Owner of dying unit -> Triggering Player, dying unit -> triggering unit. You are leaking a point at Position of Dying Unit btw.

Try putting debug messages to see if it is the wait causing the bug. If unit-type of triggering unit is not equal to, display a message, else display another message.

edit

I didn't see DIMF's reply. Didn't mean to repeat what he said. I am not that low really :p

Level 29
Owner of dying unit -> Triggering Player, dying unit -> triggering unit. You are leaking a point at Position of Dying Unit btw.

Try putting debug messages to see if it is the wait causing the bug. If unit-type of triggering unit is not equal to, display a message, else display another message.

edit

I didn't see DIMF's reply. Didn't mean to repeat what he said. I am not that low really :p

thats ok lol i also neglected to mention about the leaks.

im pretty sure he asked this same exact thing b4 in another post to.

Status
Not open for further replies.