• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Timer problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys, i'm creating an orpg map and i need respawn timer system...
And here's my respawn system:
THIS IS RESPAWN SET TRIGGER
  • Village
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Inn 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Res[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Center of Inn 1 <gen>)
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text: Respawn Point Saved...
AND THIS IS RESPAWN:
  • Unit Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text: Your hero will be r...
      • Wait 40.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at Res[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))], Show revival graphics
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Res[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] over 0.00 seconds
How can i make that when hero dies, timer activates (called: Owner of dying unit's hero respawn in:)....
It should elapse in 40 seconds and then it dissapear, It should work for all dead heroes.. ?

Level 13
  • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for TIMER[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] with title ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + will respawn in:)
  • Countdown Timer - Start TIMER[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 40.00 seconds
  • Set TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created timer window)
  • Wait 40.00 game-time seconds
  • Countdown Timer - Destroy TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
if that is you want

Status
Not open for further replies.