• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reverse request: I'm looking for projects to help with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Quinten.
I'm a boy from the Netherlands and 17 years old.

I am very good at terraining and I'm currently helping out on several projects over here on Hive.
But recently, I've been getting allot less requests and I'm starting to get bored.

I work totally for free, non-profit and require no credit.
I'm also a very creative person and fast terrainer that does it purely for hobby and fun.

My specializations are working with (just) vanilla assets and making huge creative constructs from scratch.

My favourite tilesets to work with are Sunken Ruins, Village (fall), Barrens, Snowy maps and Outland.

The things I dont like working with are Cityscape, Dallaran, Lordaeron Summer, Underground.

Not Convinced? Add me on Discord: Sapprine#8332

I'll also show off some screenshots of my work there to let you see what I'm capable off.

Here are some examples of my recent work:

unknown-6.png

f.JPG

unknown-9.png

unknown.png

upload_2018-5-9_11-59-40.png

Level 23
I could use some Terrain template to prototype a map on, but I think my understanding of "very good at terraining" differs significantly from yours.
Pretty much all screenshots you showed have some beginner flaws like floating objects and trees, noisy terrain deformations, including cliffs, and being quite empty/undetailed in general.
You can find plenty good examples and tutorials here on the hive, so I would suggest being more humble or stepping up your game :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.