• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Retiring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to the army 13.07.09, which means that I will now retire from wc3 modding.

From now on, EVERYBODY has my full permission to edit, use, upload and distribute any
of my resources (maps, models, triggers, etc...) in any way.

Also, I have uploaded a pack of my finished and work-in-progress models to clan x2o in case somebody wants to use any of them.
(Some of the models are actually finished but I never uploaded them before and others do require some finishing touches...)
http://clanx2o.org/index.php?topic=1225
(Note: The pack only contains models that I haven't yet uploaded anywhere)

See ya!

Level 13
It's military service and it's common in Finland. Everyone must either go to Military Service or Civil Service for 6-12 months. If you don't the last option is to go to jail for that time. During Military Service you ain't actually sent anywhere, you're just trained so that if Finland ever goes to war then the people are atleast know how to fight back.

Anyways hope you have fun!

Level 12
Even that the chances of someone invade Finland are pretty small... Well, good bye.

thats cause were so pwnage :) joke...i dno if we got any big defence against war or anything, not really paying attention to whats goin on atm.

Anyway: NOOO DONT GOOOO! come back! i wana play ur & aeroblyctos map :'(

Damn, I seriously envy you guys.

Well personally i have the exact opposite opinion...
To me the army mostly means 3 things... Brainwashing, survival of the fittest (both outside and inside war) and learn how to kill, and do it fast as if the enemy was a brainless object, and every emphatic thought is a crime... All three principles i compleetly dislike... Just glad i'm not forced do do anything like that...
(Keep in mind that this is just my personal opinion, and you're not gonna change this by beginning flamining or other harassment. Plus I do respect your opinion even if its the exact opposite of mine)

Bye Kitabatake, hope you get the best out of it.

Level 35
The Army in my country means a financially secure job which mainly consists of running around and shooting all day with virtually no chance of going into war or getting shot. You get to wear an awesome uniform and gun, become a part of a strong community and get a free house and car. Do want.

The Army in my country means a financially secure job which mainly consists of running around and shooting all day with virtually no chance of going into war or getting shot. You get to wear an awesome uniform and gun, become a part of a strong community and get a free house and car. Do want.

Well, in most communities, it means what i just said. But because of the financial cirsis I certanly understand why one would choose it because of the perks. Well besides the uniform, shooting all day and gun running thing, what you say sounds quite all right.
As long as you not turn all fanatic due to their way of treating people and their attemps to make you fit, in their game of manipulating people to become what they want them to be... (Fight for your rights, fight for your family and all that nonsense, which usually means you'll just have to destroy rights and families in other countries.)

Level 2
/Cry

Bye Kita, you won't be forgotten here and we will welcome you back with open arms! Thank you for everything you have given us! :'(

-Wolfangel

Level 7
That would be awesome joining the army! Running around i camouflage and shootin the people, it's like a high stakes airsoft game! Just a lot more dangerous! Good luck pal and please for all our sakes, come back in one piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.