• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Retiring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, I'm kind of bored for warcraft after 2 years, and I'm more into FPS games, coupled with a couple personal problems. I will be retiring, and I hope the skilled people here-- VGS, Daelin, Afro, Heuter, TOTW, Mecheon, Miseracord, Rao Dao Zao, and others will learn to share their knowledge, and one of you learn to replace my spot in this ailing site. Don't worry though. I will come back on small occasions, possibly helping you with what I can, and maybe at some point I hope to archive cookie's models for people to get if he doesn't like our upload system.

As for this, a comptemporary farewell, or in half of this site's population, "gT6 f000 i acnt sty nemor"

Level 6
Um...TOTW, Im not trying to start a flame war here, but how is Halo immature...your the immature little one, you try and start a flame war at every single chance you get...like hmm, an example...in Pins conest thread Halo said hed to a nightelf and you said
"Omg!!! dude, this is a friggen contest for (i cant remember what the contest was about) OMG DUDE, learn to read" is basicly what you said, trying to get a flame war started is what you are good at, not other things, your a friggen eight year old...go somwhere else, we are all immature here.

P.S good by Eusira, Ill miss your field reports.

Level 10
LMFAO, Afro "....u ust double posted" well guess what SO DID U!!! lol o and torn u just started flaming TOTW for no reason right there so

images

Level 22
Eh? The site anthropologist is leaving...? Well shoot....now who's gonn'a back me up when we start the manhunts against the dota clone makers...

ANd for FPS? LOL....you'll be back sooner then you think...especially when you find out how badly people cheat in those. By the 15th time you get gibbed by a handgun from someone three rooms away through three concerete walls, you'll be "(forget) this I'm going back to RTS!" 8)

I've had my distraction form wc3, thinking I was bored of it, but in the end this game keeps popping back up. Oh well, if you are serious, then I bit thee a hardy farewell. You had a lot of common sense in your judgement, ratings and opinions. We'll miss 'ya.
-VGsatomi

Level 11
Ah, it's a shame to lose you Eusira. But if you wish to leave for a bit, feel free. You can always come back.

Though I suppose I'll have to be the new non-mod noob executioner.

Not that I mind. :twisted:

Level 9
Goodbye Eusira! Certainly I will miss you & you once said that you will add me to your fan lists well I was very happy & honored about it. Thank you for the good days we have shared.

VGsatomi said:
Afro, you did, I only deleted it. Be more cafeful... lot of ruthless mods out there that would warn you for it 8)
-VGsatomi
I have been checking attendance of the members who logged in this SITE from 10.30am-5.00pm (Philippine time) these past days & I think it turn to be now a kind of a habbit for me. Perhaps I could submit a statistic one of these days. For the record, I have been watching the actions of the moderators in this site & I am on the first stage of my BEHAVIOURAL OBSERVATIONS concerning PREDATORIAL INSTINCT. Perhaps one day, I might submitt an idea or topic concerning IMPEACHMENT TRIALS. Lastly, the issue about flaming & spamming, well a moralist like me will be watching them & will eternally remain vigilant at all times. The teenagers (I for one is no longer) in this site should be shown an example of professionalism in the way they should talk & comment. If you must know, foul words can hurt but truth can too. "Opps.. perhaps I should learn my place next time".

Level 11
harper said:
I have been checking attendance of the members who logged in this SITE from 10.30am-5.00pm (Philippine time) these past days & I think it turn to be now a kind of a habbit for me. Perhaps I could submit a statistic one of these days. For the record, I have been watching the actions of the moderators in this site & I am on the first stage of my BEHAVIOURAL OBSERVATIONS concerning PREDATORIAL INSTINCT. Perhaps one day, I might submitt an idea or topic concerning IMPEACHMENT TRIALS. Lastly, the issue about flaming & spamming, well a moralist like me will be watching them & will eternally remain vigilant at all times. The teenagers (I for one is no longer) in this site should be shown an example of professionalism in the way they should talk & comment. If you must know, foul words can hurt but truth can too. "Opps.. perhaps I should learn my place next time".

I think someone needs a hobby... :?

Level 9
Me, im not one of those people who use long inteligent goodbyes, and there isnt really anything that hasnt been said allready so....
Aurevoir

and dont forget about us, k

Status
Not open for further replies.