• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

retexture request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried asking other sites with similar models for help or even finding a tutorial that I can use to do this but I have gotten no reply on it. I know Hive does not like uploads of "rip" so. However I have a mounted Knight (wow model/custom edit) that I need the horse armor/cloak retextured. I would do it my self but I am terrible when it comes to photoshop besides simple wallpapers, or making a custom skyrim warpaint or and reskin of a fallout 4 flag. these tend to be more simple and easier for me to do with out a tutorial. I am willing to provide the texture that needs the reskin if anyone is willing. I will post picture of what I am trying to get it to look like or close to as possible.

I should add that once I have the retexture I will have it in a cinematic map for a friend who really loves the Movie Kingdom of Haven, the TV Series Knightfall, as well as the game Medieval II Total War Crusades and I am trying to put this together for him as a custom multiplayer campaign set of maps for his birthday in late December. so any help would be greatly appreciated

images of the designed look to have as close to or similar as possible but does not have to be exact or perfect are below

angled view of the horse
esd8euW.jpg

side view of the horse (no the best but is what I could find)
P249PcW.jpg

Front armor plate of the horse (cross design does not need to be added on the head plate that is optional)
MaLNPdU.jpg

again this is for a friends birthday and is intended as a surprise and a 2-player custom campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.