• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Not sure how we'll approach that system. In fact, it might even be impossible to do. We're making it much easier to level in this game, so it's like you have the Mid Summer Festival Buff with full rested experience the whole time... think of it like that. That's how leveling is in Wc3:WoW.

Level 10
I have some questions too =):

• *Is there any chance you will add instances which can be done by a single player?
  • *..or even better being able to go them with AI controled players?
  • *Achievemets?
  • *Tiers (PvE :p)? Which can be obitained with some kind of marks you earn somewhere.
  • *Talents?
  • *Enchantments?
  • *Mounts?
  • *Animated flightpaths? (none-character-view only the mount/zepeliner/boat)
  • *Daily quests.

I know you get loads of questions, and some several times, but I was not able to find the answers on these questions, by search or sticky threads.

Level 4
I have some questions too =):

• *Is there any chance you will add instances which can be done by a single player?
  • *..or even better being able to go them with AI controled players?
  • *Achievemets?
  • *Tiers (PvE :p)? Which can be obitained with some kind of marks you earn somewhere.
  • *Talents?
  • *Enchantments?
  • *Mounts?
  • *Animated flightpaths? (none-character-view only the mount/zepeliner/boat)
  • *Daily quests.

I know you get loads of questions, and some several times, but I was not able to find the answers on these questions, by search or sticky threads.

instances will be singleplayer (with AI) at first as its really unsure if this gets online
achievements: maybe
Tiers: most likely
talents: yes
Enchants: most likely
mounts: yes
animated flightpaths: no info
dailys: no

Status
Not open for further replies.