• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

respawn unit with wait does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
  • Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Berry Bush
    • Actions
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Berry Bush for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
This simple trigger doesn't work. It won't create the unit when I put a wait before the action and I don't know why. It works for other units but not for this one. I copied the unit 1:1 from a unit that works fine but i still wont respawn. I am really confused. I tried to spawn a footman at position of triggering unit but this also doesn't happen which means the units' position is not saved but why? decay time is 500 seconds and decay is set to true for that unit.

(Unfortunately there are no decent creep-respawn systems out there)

/e: oh, problem solved. I accidentally removed the unit once it died in another trigger.

Last edited:
Level 15
I have created a respawn system, but I don't know if that is what you are looking for. It is used to respawn all creeps of one camp at their starting position after a certain time when all untis of the camp have been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.