• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Respawn Mechanism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone who is able to make a 'not too complex' respawn mechanism for my map.
These are the requirements the mechanism needs to have:

- only respawns creatures while out of sight
- Spawned creatures must be spawned with already implemented item drop tables
- Mechanism must be able to spawn custom neutral hostile units
- There has to be a 10-20 minutes gap between killing the unit and respawning it.
- Spawned units may not glitch (Be stuck in a doodad, wall, or gap)
Please reply if you need more information about the map or if you want to take a look at the environment or custom units.

upload_2016-7-11_13-22-2.png
See those 3 big regions leading to the western side of the map? Those 3 regions are NOT overlapping each other, don't have gaps or mountains big enough for a unit to be spawned in/get stuck. I would like there to be somwhere between 8 and 12 unit per region. The units I want to spawn there are: Aggressive Boar LV1, Mottled Quilbeast LV2, Enraged Quilbeast LV3, and Quilbeast Alpha Male LV4. They can be found in Units/NeutralHostile/Custom/Special. What do you prefer how I send the map to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.