• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] I need feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My One Map Campaign called Founding A Nation is still in development and coming along nicely so far.
Making this 256x256 campaign is tiresome work, especially because I'm doing this alone.
But it is time I'm going to ask some feedback...

Here are some Question Polls that you may answer by leaving a reply on this Thread.

1. Should I customize armor types? And what types of armor would you suggest being customized?
2. What characters would you like or dislike to be in this Custom Campaign?
Rok'han, Rexxar, Drek'thar, Vol'jin, Grom, Gar'thok, Cairne, Naz'grel, and Mogrim.

3. Would you like to take separated paths with trees/cliffs on the sides, or more like a desert free roam with multiple paths crossing, mountain sides, trees and other environmental doodads to lead to your destination(s)? (Like the Bonus Campaign)
4. What custom abilities would you suggest for the Heroes you prefer at poll 2.?
Note: You have my permission to directly paste link(s) in your reply leading to the page were I can review the custom spells.
5. Suggest any mini bosses, enemies you'd like to encounter, quests you'd like to follow, or just any other suggestions or questions you have regarding this project.

Level 2
1. God type of armor (or how is it called?).
2. I vote for Rok'han, Drek'thar, Vol'jin.
3. I suppose there should be parts of the map there you are free to move (many paths, deserts), but there should be like 3 or 4 places there you can leave that region.
4. Something what makes you think on your unit/hero interaction.
For example Drek'thar can call a rat spirit (for spy purposes) and Rok'han can use Voodo Hex spell to turn rat into a battle wolf.

1. God type of armor (or how is it called?).
2. I vote for Rok'han, Drek'thar, Vol'jin.
3. I suppose there should be parts of the map there you are free to move (many paths, deserts), but there should be like 3 or 4 places there you can leave that region.
4. Something what makes you think on your unit/hero interaction.
For example Drek'thar can call a rat spirit (for spy purposes) and Rok'han can use Voodo Hex spell to turn rat into a battle wolf.
Thanks for your reply, I will take note of your answers and implement your choices/opinions into the map. If you want to see any snapshots or an unfinished version of the map (to review it) just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.