• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reskin Request + Remodel if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,

I'm working on a battleground type map and I need a basic orc model (no armor, no weapon) to be kind of similar to the human villager model.

It would also be helpful if you could apply it to these two models (need the animations).

Villager

Thank you in advance!

Hey! if you would like I can add your request to the Hive's request exchange if you fill out this template"

Code:
[box="Request"]
Request title: //describe your request in the simplest form
Request type: //(3D Model, 2D Art, Icon, Script, Terrain, or Other)
Request subtypes: //Animation, Re-skin, Spell, etc. (use all relevant)

Description: //Here you will describe everything you want to the best of your ability. Try to clearly state the things that you want and what you don't want

Use: //Here you will describe why you need this request, what it will be used for, how, and everything relevant

[hidden="Relevant material"] //Here you will post all of the relevant media like pictures and the links that are needed to download things if applicable.
[/hidden]
[/box]

Level 3
Hey! if you would like I can add your request to the Hive's request exchange if you fill out this template"

Request

Request title: Basic RPG Orc reskin
Request type: 2D Skin
Request subtypes: Reskin

Description: Orc skin for the 40-animation villager rig (Villager)

Use: Battleground type map

Level 10

Attachments

• RPGOrc.blp
    57.9 KB · Views: 51
  • RPGOrc_MoreAnimations.mdx
    359.8 KB · Views: 50
Level 3
Tweak a bit with Tenebrae's RPC Orc. Hope nothing went wrong

One question, did you test it in game and it worked? I've been trying to make it work and it still doesn't show up in World Editor or in game. It shows up in the model editor though.

(I saw that the RPGOrc.blp has no other path set and when i remove the whole path from the imported texture it just crashes the game)

Anyway +rep :D

Level 10
One question, did you test it in game and it worked? I've been trying to make it work and it still doesn't show up in World Editor or in game. It shows up in the model editor though.

(I saw that the RPGOrc.blp has no other path set and when i remove the whole path from the imported texture it just crashes the game)

Anyway +rep :D
Sorry, Magos ME works so I didn't checked it with World Editor. Somehow the model caused game to crash and I cant find the reason yet. For the time being, you can use this one if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.