• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blackrock Orc reskin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am in dire need of Blackrock Orc models, just need someone to reskin the original Orc models to look like Blackrock Orcs with heavy armor. I'm making a DOTA type map in a Blackrock Mountain looking setup. If anyone is willing PM me. :grin:

Level 3
Whats a blackrock "Orc"?
Please give pics, and a little information about the map.

PS: We (as in 60-odd%) hate DotA.

I'll get some pictures, but they are ordinary Orcs but with light ash grey skin and red glowing eyes. They wear heavy armor. Also look up Blackhand Orcs, all related to WoW.

Level 22
I'll get some pictures, but they are ordinary Orcs but with light ash grey skin and red glowing eyes. They wear heavy armor. Also look up Blackhand Orcs, all related to WoW.

Please Look them up for us and Put down pics, We're doing enough work by making the stuff you'd like, You can do the rest.. Most people just ignore a request if it doesn't have pics.

Level 3
Bannok.jpg

blackrock_champion.jpg

Those are some WoW looking ones up top. No need to remodel, just reskin and put some heavy black armor on them for the Wc3 Orc models. Once I have the units I can continue finishing my map. These bottom two I just need wolfs to replace those wierd looking animals. These bottom ones basically are how I'd like them to look with that kind of armor and helmet but with greyish/greenish skin. If someone could copy that Blackhand the Destroyer guy that would be awesome cause he looks pretty cool.

BlackhandPreview.jpg

models_1311_screenshot_tnb.jpg

models_1189_screenshot_tnb.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
You can't add armor without a seperate model..

Damn. I believe that armor on those Raiders are Thrall type armor. I hope it's not complicated to make them like that. If it involves too much work then I guess call it off if there is other important work needing to be done. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.