• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout-style mutant reskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings!

I'd like to request a number of reskins for standard units to make a nice wasteland/fallout bestiary for my map. Models would be cool but I am afraid that they can bump map size to the skies and it won't be downloadable.
However simple models/modcombs would be cool too

I use Balverine remodel (ghoul + wolf; by Dan van Ohllus) as a Deathclaw and I think it's pretty fitting.

qwx69y.png

There's a Konstrukt model with Konstrukt machinegun by Talon the Mage on this picture as a Ranger in Power Armor.

I'd like some "ghoul" (pic - melted green skin. somewhere even the flesh/bone is visible) and supermutant (pic - green hulky guys) reskins of villager and "glowing one" reskin of zombie (pic - an "albino" ghoul).

I think that it's possible to turn a snake cobra to Floater too.

Any improvisation is cool too. If you have a time and can help me I'd be most grateful.

Also "power armor helmet" attachable is the thing I dream of (the most important thing: it should fit to marine model because I use it as the Power Armor).

Status
Not open for further replies.