• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Resizing an effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I want to make a couple of effects in the game different sizes. For example, the dust doodad model, and a fire special effect. I'd rather not assign them to units and resize them in the editor because I'd like to attach them to units.

I have War3ModelEditor and have used it to resize models before by going to the model editor, selecting everything, and then doing a size transformation. But when I try this for these special effects nothing seems to change.

Is there some easy step-by-step way to resize a special effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.