• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

model resizing with Magos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Resizing a unit via Magos is a pain in the ass because the bones are not affected. Hm. You should probably resize each small group of pollies (not enire geosets), better in Oinkerwinkle, and then re-bind them together.

If you want to make a double missle, well... Let's take the Cannon Tower missle for example. So you open it in Vertexmodify, go to Transformations - Clone, after you have selected the rocket. Move the one rocket left and the other right and save the missle.

Then, in Magos, duplicate all emitters and move them symmetrically (Right-Click - Edit Node), so there is one for the one rocket and one for the another.

Good luck and have fun with making your multiple missles. :)

Level 22
No no, it's a missile not unit. I want to resize the Ray of Disruption as big as a Human Castle (standard size of the castle) and make say 5 missiles . But I have no idea how to do it, I've never worked with the vertex modifier and do't know how to add those particles. Umm dunno but do you want to do it for me? Except for reps you will be added to my Credits in my Map for a resource done by you.

This below is just a unit with the model and I showed 5 units to show you how I would like the missile to be:

No no, it's a missile not unit. I want to resize the Ray of Disruption as big as a Human Castle (standard size of the castle) and make say 5 missiles . But I have no idea how to do it, I've never worked with the vertex modifier and do't know how to add those particles. Umm dunno but do you want to do it for me? Except for reps you will be added to my Credits in my Map for a resource done by you.

This below is just a unit with the model and I showed 5 units to show you how I would like the missile to be:

Oh, you want that sonic wave model done? Write me a PM and I might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.