• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil : Run v.1.03

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Swat Presents

Resident Evil : Run v1.03
Created by Swat

Map Info:

Map essence in that what not to do some shooting the zombie, and to start regarding them as real enemies. Against such number of enemies the handful of police officers hasn't enough chances of that what to make way through their motionless corpses. The only exit - to run and try to avoid direct contacts with the enemy. Through which it is necessary to pass in map of 3 zones what to get to the city - the Forest, field with a high grass ,and again Forest then City. Cameras can be configured in the 3D mode, 2D or from the first person.

Features:

The ominous situation of game and music which doesn't give is will relax for a minute (taken of an resident evil 1: mansion basment) especially after an entrance to the Forest.

Story:

The inhabitant of a small village at the suburb called in a police station and reported about a great number of strange people covered in blood and that they hang about round the village...

However on the way to the village Cops noticed nobody and having only arrived there it appeared that all inhabitants were broken off on slices... Discussing the plan of action from there is no place the police was attacked by these creatures - the zombie... Also their steps behind the back became audible, strange sounds reach from the wood... Communication with a HQ is lost, strong hindrances, what to escape for horror it is necessary to pass through death and to go back through the wood which is the only short road!

Some else stuff about map:

In Map about 12 thousand scenery and about 200 zombies.
What to change a mode of the camera write -cam, for example -cam 1. Only 5 cameras which you can freely use. There -cam off need only when your Policeman stock some where and you cant pick them.

Screenshots:

207911-albums7601-picture88842.png

207911-albums7601-picture88841.png

207911-albums7601-picture88840.png

207911-albums7601-picture88839.png

207911-albums7601-picture88838.png

Video Description:

I am sure to fans of Resident Evil this map it will be pleasant.
Little lags . Im used OBS and my PC its - weak for something more . . .

Change Log:

Added:
Added for acquaintance

Added:
  • A terrain has been changed
  • More Zombie
  • Now you can Choice a Difficult
  • The city is reconstructed
  • New actions
  • Quest
  • Boss

Added:
  • Boss Fixed
  • Zombie Fixed
  • Cameras Fixed
  • Cinematic Fixed and added new
  • ESC pass сinematics now
  • Errors are eliminated at the end of the game
  • Now all players can rescue people
  • New Camera command added
  • A terrain has been changed
  • Translation is now Complete
  • Added more time for rescue mission - 15 min.

Added:
  • Cinematic Fixed
  • Some zombie are remote from a game

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • WaterKnight
  • VectorM12
  • Karassu

Models:
  • The author of model of the Cop is KIT,Palix(Smert12),ACS
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • I need help with this one

Author's notes:

I think from all maps what are made as resident evil so closely to similarity of the original of game yet wasn't. I want to create a modern history about survivals of a handful of courageous police officers from Raccoon City. Map is Protected with mapoptimizer . My wc-3 in Russian so you will have everything in English! Don't worry about it !
Keywords:
Resident evil , run , police.
Contents

Resident Evil : Run v.1.03 (Map)

Reviews
19:48, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Sorry but importing ripped models is not allowed, please replace the cop model with something that won't violate the map submission rules. Also map must be translated into English.

M

19:48, 13th Sep 2014
Orcnet: Sorry but importing ripped models is not allowed, please replace the cop model with something that won't violate the map submission rules. Also map must be translated into English.