• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil Directors Cut

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Death Priest
Survive 1 hour against waves of zombies and escape out of the mansion!

To shoot use the number 7 and to reload use the number 8 (num lock must be on)

I give credits to kofi banan, halo and anna for zombie models, emergenzy for walls and some complements and other creators that i dont remember now.
I created it to be played on line for 10 players, so if you play offline or with less players it will be more difficult than if you play with 10 players. In the next update i will make it to be played alone or with less players. The map is protected.

Enjoy!

Keywords:
resident evil, resident, evil, umbrella, zombies, zombie, zombi, online, shoot, directors, cut, resident evil directors cut.
Contents

Resident Evil Directors Cut (Map)

Reviews
19:52, 6th Dec 2008 Rui: No updates have been made. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

19:52, 6th Dec 2008
Rui:
No updates have been made. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 31
This map status was currently at unacceptable level.

1) You did not create any quest log to give credit to the sources you used.
2) A lot of missing dis_btn icon.
3) All hotkey doesn't work the way it should be.
4) User have to click at the item and click at the unit in order to attack.
5) The timing system look pretty bad as well.

I rather play Kofi_banan version of RE rather than this version. The quality is at unacceptable level even for hiveworkshop.

Level 31
Use update function at the upper left of this thread of yours to update your map.

Delete and re-upload is rules violation which could lead to punishment.

Some map seems to be worst, but that is due to the terrain or boring gameplay only. Apart from that, the triggering of the map is what ensure the resources get the seal of approval.

So don't be suprise when a map that look extremely horrible get approval while a resources look great get rejected.

If you do not like rejection at your map, simply ensure it doesn't bugged and crash wc3.

Level 5
ok Ill try to improve the bad points of my map but i need help with triggering, because it is difficult to me to make and ai or a system attack for zombies, could
an admi or a moderator help me with triggering?