• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil 4 Discussion

Who is the best character in RE4?

• Leon S. Kennedy

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ada Wong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley Graham

• Albert Wesker

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Jack Krauser

• Hunk

• Bitores Mendez ("Big Cheese")

• Ramon Salazar

• Lord Osmund Saddler

• Luis Sera

• The Dog XD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • The President lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This thread is for anyone interested in the game Resident Evil 4 (for the Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube and Nintendo Wii consoles).

Stuck on a part and need help? Don't know how to kill an enemy? Can't figure out how the #@$& you kill that boss? Just ask and I'll give you all the help you need (I have good connections with RE4 pros including myself).

If you just wanna chat or make comments, express your opinions here.

- Anub'arak

Level 5
Resident evil is a intense game to say the least. I aim at some zombie trying to kill me, then I get hacked to pieces by some fanatic with a chainsaw. And nemises o_O freaken creepy.

Level 26
Chainsaw Friend (His real name is Dr. Salvador) is my favorite. Lovely guy with a duffel bag on his head. Next favorites would be
2) Agent HUNK
3) Jack Krauser
4) Ada Wong
5) J.J. The Minigun Guy
6) Leon, inevitably
7) Luis Sera
8) Regenerators. Those gray bastards are so fucking ominous.
9) Ashley. She's a real bitch.
10) Wesker, because the annoying bastard is barely in this game.

Level 2
haha lol great chars, but my fav of all has to be...

Lord Osmund Saddler, pure pwnage!
RE4 is one of my fav gamez, been through it at least 4 times, once through Assignment Ada and Seperate Ways and I've only gotten 4 stars in mercenaries (I would hav had 5 stars with Hunk in the castle, but the fucking Garrador frigen slashed my head off!!!)

- Anub'arak

Level 12
Ive played it a bit, but only on Mecenaires cuz thats the only place I can be hunk :)

How are you supposed to kill Dr. Salvador with Hunk? I cant stun him to get close for a neckbreak and I end up kiting him around the whole map till time runs out.

EDIT: Kofi totally necroed before me :p

Level 13
Ive played it a bit, but only on Mecenaires cuz thats the only place I can be hunk :)

How are you supposed to kill Dr. Salvador with Hunk? I cant stun him to get close for a neckbreak and I end up kiting him around the whole map till time runs out.

EDIT: Kofi totally necroed before me :p

Don't waste the grenades on the ganados, and when the Super Salvador appears, just throw grenades until he dies.

Also, you can't neckbreak Super Salvador, it's impossible. (We are talking about the giant dual bladed flaming chainsaw wielding Salvador in Water World, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.