• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil 2 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I am here to discuss and disclose to those who do not know about Resident Evil 2 Remake game.
I'm a fan of the Resident Evil classics series. I already finished 1 classic, 2 classic, 3 and 4.

I'm on positive expectation of the game. My brother showed some videos of the game and I liked most of the parts. I think I'm going to be fear to play this game. Previously I was afraid of Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3, and especially of Nemesis. But I overcame it, and finished it all, including I think I remember mode A and B of 2.

Resident Evil 2 Remake Comparison

I only do not like the nudity of games.

Last edited:
Level 22
What nudity? I didn't know RE had nudity...

I remember when I was a kid, my older brother played RE2. I didn't find it scary, I found it enjoyable because I kept complaining at him and kept laughing my ass off. Now we all have our boiling points, he reached his when he ran out of ammo fighting a boss. He raged-quit so I continued his game for him so I could annoy him again. I collected ammo, guns, weeds and ribbons for him so he would get interested again. He played again and I continued to annoy. Fun times.

Level 9
I just finished Resident Evil 0. On the difficulty I played there are few herbs and healing spray. What I think most difficult was the monkeys and humanoids formed by leech.

Backing to topic.
Mr. X, I think it's going to be different from fighting. Because in the classic, not counting the last fight, it is very easy to defeat him or ignore him. I think he inspires Nemesis in the next series of the game. He chases the character, appearing places X, when knockout he, he appears again other places, is similar to Nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.