• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil 3 Remake Fanmade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to disclose a fan-made Resident Evil 3 Remake.
He's still alpha phase. However it surprised me with the balance of classic features with new features. This Resident Evil 3 Remake is going more in the way of Remake than the official one from Capcom (although some sources say Capcom's idea was reimagining and not remake).

Sincerely, I already knew about the project before, but I didn't expect that the developers would go so far. I thought they were going to give up because of so many difficulties and work.

Will Capcom prevent the publication and development of this fan-made? Because this fan-made can hurt Resident Evil 3 Official sales.

For me this fan-made gave me expectations. Since they promised him that he will have all the contents of the classic and new features.

Official remake cut contents like Clock Tower, decision screens (many when Nemesis appears), Mercenaries mode, etc. And yet the game is very linear. Not using places as much.

Links:
Demo available for download

Last edited:
Level 9
Nice but I don't understand much of anything he says there. Is it made by Portuguese?

Not. It's a Brazilian team develors. I know, there is an architect who takes care of the scenery, 2 programmers and a director who also takes care of the dubbing part. I put the link to the architect's channel, he makes mockups and they said he remade the mansion from Resident Evil 1.

The video in the main post is what I discovered progress. Although it is in Brazilian Portuguese, the video player is quick to show gameplay and the video length is not long. There are videos in English of gameplay, however I only found them with a long duration.

It is available in English language. Although I didn't check the quality. And I haven't even tested their demo. I just watched videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.