• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Reseting the countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hm Hi

So I need help on the trigger I made for the map :)

So the map has a countdown timer for the object I made..here's the trigger

upload_2018-2-4_14-14-33.png

So...I wanna know how to reset it whenever the unit's owner changes

Level 3
Just destroy the current one and make a new one.

uhm sorry...(i accidentally press the post button so i didn't manage to elaborate it)

Uhm so the count down timer is based on the object i created (see above..i edited it quickly) and i got problems on how to reset it after the owner has change. I really don't know how to reset the trigger back from the start instead of contuing after the unit's owner has change

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Well, you can start by cleaning up the trigger, easier to work with than the jumble you have right now.

1. Do not use waits, instead use the timer expires event. (For the sake of keeping it simple, keep the short waits, but the 300 ones are a no-no)
2. post triggers with [trigger] tags there is a guide somewhere if you do not know how to do that. It is called "How to easily post triggers"

Once you've done that it should be easy enough to do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.