• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Research problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, I started a new map and created 2 research facilities with their own research abilities.

In the command card, the first button gets a bunch of (Unknown)s in it and I don't know why.

In-Game, when I build those facilities, they have no buttons (I've given them buttons in the command card). I can't figure why.

Level 5
Yes, The buttons in the command card have the ability to do the custom research ability(duped it from engineering bay) to research the custom upgrades. The thing is, no button shows up in-game on the buildings(Yes the buildings have the research ability)

Level 5
I think that might have solved, going to test in a bit, but still the other issue.

A bunch of (unknown) buttons are being added to first slot for no reason. Why?

Level 5
Every time I open my map, a bunch of (unknown) buttons are in the first slot, and only the first slot of both my buildings.

Level 5
what is causing the unknown buttons? its annoying and I'd have to remove them every time I load up my map so the first upgrade shows.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
No idea, you could try posting screenshots of these unknown buttons or giving the map so I can experiment with them.

Was the map edited by someone with a different localization at some stage? There is a chance the problem might be because of missing localization data.

Level 5
No, only I created/edited it. I don't really know any of other mappers on SC2.

Posting screenies later, bit busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.