• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Research for Obsidian Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I wanted to add the research to this being. It allows it to become immune to spells. I tried it with the ability, based off the Moon Glaive, nothing. Then I did the same thing, based off Spell Immunity, but the Golem was immune to spells, before research.
Is there a way to make the research work?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
You have to make your (custom?) Spell Immunity ability require your (custom?) Upgrade.

Look at some random ability that requires a certain research (like, say, Defend on the Footman). There should be a data field designating the Defend upgrade; probably something like "Techtree Dependencies" or something.

Level 6
You have to make your (custom?) Spell Immunity ability require your (custom?) Upgrade.

Look at some random ability that requires a certain research (like, say, Defend on the Footman). There should be a data field designating the Defend upgrade; probably something like "Techtree Dependencies" or something.
I swear I was able to do this without the need of your option, but now, I'm stuck, so I'll try your version.

Status
Not open for further replies.