• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
http://www.playrequiem.com/index.aspx

Does anyone play it? Its an MMORPG like WoW, but the graphics are more Diablo-like, and the layout is like WoW, so WoW Players wont have much trouble except some hotkeys here and there.

Leveling is easy too, just finishing 4 quests that are close to eachother gets you level 5.

So far I see no Level Cap, most of the NPCs are Level 50+.

RequiemPic1.jpg

RequiemPic2.jpg

RequiemPic3.jpg

Level 4
If I was ever to pour some of my life into a timesink I would do it with a reliable MMO such as WoW. The payment may not be fun, but at least I know there is a real company at work.

Level 18
This MMORPG is worth the no-pay. Good amount of players, (Except if you go to the Crescent starting place, which is the setting in the Screenshots I showed).

Plus WoW is going to be ruined soon, just wait for the new patch (I already know the patch notes so... Its bad.) WoW is doomed anyways after TBC.

Level 18
Oh many people agree already, Hell I still play WoW, but I play Private Servers because they give more variety and less retarded Lore Kill shit that real WoW Does. Plus no pay so wee.

Anyways, millions.. well. more like hundreds of thousands, already read the patch notes and are furious about it. Many people worked hard to reach level 40 just to get the mount, boy will they be pissed on the new path. Lowered mount requirements by about 10-20 levels. What the fuck is blizzard thinking?

Theres always hope for other games, or Sc2 and D3.

Level 13
You seriously think WoW is dying? If anything it's living and it's living well. 11 million (or more?) players, and only a fraction of that are actually saying that it's dying.

Level 24
Just by the amount of players doesn't mean everyone fully enjoys it. The game was ruined ever since The Burning Crusade, when they started Lore Killing. WotLK was an attempt at revival, they did something though.

So you mean vanilla wasn't lore killing? Yeah, beating few elemental lords is easy for 40 man , forgot that :/
Nefarian and Onyxia too, not like they were children of the Deathwing or anything like that (OH WAIT).
Beating an old god? Any gnome can smack some old gods

Level 34
No matter how much you want it, or whether or not people complain, WoW is not going to die anytime soon.

What are the alternatives? The next best thing is Warhammer Online, and while I do prefer it for the PvP, WoW is still overall a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.