• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Xu Huang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm requesting a model for the Wei Officer Xu Huang. Mikerun has made a model for him, but it sucks. Not all of his models suck, but Xu Huang is one of my favorites so I'm requesting for a new model for him. What maps would it be used in? Pratically all new Dynasty Warrior maps and some existing ones from clan LoK atleast. I'm about to go back and work on my Hu Lao Gate and Xia Pi maps unless I can find someone who is good at making terrian from Samurai Warriors 1 and 2. But for now, here are some pics;
chara_popup_19.jpg
dw5a-xuhuang.jpg
And here's a video showing off his move set. His musou could probably easily be used as a blade storm animation. http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwZwKAuv7qU

Level 13
Dynasty Warriors.

Played it, never really liked it. All the crappy 80s rock and repetive hacking and slashing just gave me a headache.

80s rock and Fuedal China do not mix!

Level 6
Yeah, I have it. minkeun something. He was terrible at making these, the few that came out well were just skinned paladins. He made Xu Huang mounted and looked terrible. Most of his models were terrible. I still don't see how his "Chinese General" looked Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.