• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mortal Kombat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I know I've requested a lot lately....I'm tryin to learn how to model and use triggers and stuff so I stop bothering people

Anyway...

My request would be mortal kombat models

Lu kang, Sub-zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Jonny Cage, Jax, Kintaro, Raiden, Fujin (I think his name is...), Goro, Motaro, Kung Lao, Tsung Shang, Noob Saibot, or any other models you think would be necessary or you would like just post.

These would be some much appreciated models and credit will be given where it is due.

Thank You!

Level 7
Where is Cyrax ?:D

I used to have a cyrax and sektor(using cyrax skin) with all their abilities, but i deleted them, it was useless, just to see how its does. Yes they had green web,bombs, teleportation (eh i couldnt make cyrax to fly into pieces with the teleport). Fataliteis etc.

Level 5
I don't wanna annoy anyone, but im desperate for these models if u can't already tell...

I know I'm a real pain, I know I should learn how to do it on my own, and I know it's a lot of hard work, but I really need these models for a map I'm making...

Thx and credit will be given I promise.

Level 4
Please, don't say that. This is what the Request Forum is for.

Anyway, I really wish a Modeler would come in here every once in awhile to see what people Want. I would Love to see Scorpion in Warcraft 3, even though he wouldn't fit very well in the Game World.

Level 7
wc3sear.ch dont have that Cyrax model. I downloaded it from another model site that is currently not existing. Happily, because i was very good at mk3 ultimate with cyrax and although i wont use him again on any map i still have that skin for demon hunter of cyrax on my pc.

If you want it and cant find it anywhere tell me to pm to you. Making the hero with that skin red in colour for sektor sux, but since thast a ski and not model with team colour.. thast it.

There is a scorpion skin in this site but also a skin for demon hunter, i dont know why they made the same skin when you cant use them since they're for the same hero.

The rest seems to be D-I-Y (do it yoursellf..) well not many agree to make many models which reminds me after i finish the items for my map i gotta ask for modeling help too and have to start learning these programs all alone.

Level 7
Yeah he already got the cyrax so of someone else also wants that skin, pm me. Btw im 100% sure i saw a scorpion skin in this data base but he's for demon hunter too. Like why did they have to make 2 ppl for the same hero as you have to choose ? (Maybe because thats not trilogy and either scorp and mk1-2 or mk3 -.-)

And i dont want to influent ppl not to do models but you might have to do some yourself, well so do i with some other models as i had no help and havent modeled so far.

Level 5
If a modeler does come through here and likes this idea(I doubt it though...), and decides to make a Scorpion model or Kung Lao model, I ask that you might add a blade storm animation.

For Scorpion I would like it so that he takes out his spear and spins around with that for a bladestorm animation.

For Kung Lao I would like it so that he spins around with his hat on like in the game for a bladestorm animation

This does not have to be added if someone does deside to make one/or both of these 2 models and I'm still looking for any Mortal Kombat models I can get.

Level 5
If someone makes a Kung Lao model could you also make his spell animation where he acts like he is going to throws his hat?

I also need a model of his hat alone to use as a prolectile.

Still requesting any MK models I can get too.

Level 4
ya i started an mk map like a yr or 2 ago... i stopped for a while but picked it bak up. at the time i couldnt find any models, no1 responded to my requests for them or spells so i had to make stuff up. i had some1 that said theyd make spells for me but they havent yet. for the ninjas (scorpion, sub-zero, rain, noob-saibot, and ermac) is used the blood mage model (looks shitty as them but thats the best i could find that resembled them) and tint and team color them. if u need any ideas i would gladly hlp u bc mk rules but ppl suck at makin the maps. Ive seen poorly designed hero arenas of mk that took no effort at all. i would like to see a decent mk map by me or any1 else.

Level 4
ya i started an mk map like a yr or 2 ago... i stopped for a while but picked it bak up. at the time i couldnt find any models, no1 responded to my requests for them or spells so i had to make stuff up. i had some1 that said theyd make spells for me but they havent yet. for the ninjas (scorpion, sub-zero, rain, noob-saibot, and ermac) is used the blood mage model (looks shitty as them but thats the best i could find that resembled them) and tint and team color them. if u need any ideas i would gladly hlp u bc mk rules but ppl suck at makin the maps. Ive seen poorly designed hero arenas of mk that took no effort at all. i would like to see a decent mk map by me or any1 else. i think cyrax web spell is here in spells 2

Level 5
Sure any new ideas would be welcomed, I'd like to hear what any1 has to say.

For me I have so many ideas,
(not sure how many will work or not)
but it's getting to te point where I might have to start writing them down just to remember all of them. :D
Secret characters (maybe Blaze or some characters that were going to be created but never were.)

Could use like a Hookshot type spell or wutever for Scorpion's famous spear move.

Make creeps for leveling, like Lin Kuei members or something and then think about how to make alliances so that Lin Kuei members will not attack Sub-Zero if u are him and stuff like that.

Many more ideas where those came from but new ones are always welcome!

Level 5
His snake thing, which move was that, I forget...

Ya I used tarkatans for beginning lvling, too.

I did have to write down any ideas I had (kept thinkin of more every day), I think I came up with like 96 ideas overall, many are some very original ideas.

Level 5
Come to think of it, Onaga shouldnt be hard at all.
If he is based off of a Dreadlord everything is almost already correct. The animations are fine along with almost everything but the head.
If someone is interested in making him, change the head of a Dreadlord and u have Onaga.
Onaga_Deception.PNG

and maybe make him look more like a Dragon, since he's supposed to be the Dragon King.

Still lookin for any MK models i can get.

Level 25
What sort of people expect their requests to always be fulfilled? Don't they know how no one is actually going to do their models because there are better things they could be doing with their time, like making models that make sense in the Warcraft universe rather than just stealing from some random other series?

Status
Not open for further replies.