• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Mortal Kombat models and skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need mortal kombat skins, which inclued Goro,Kung lao,lui kang, shao kahn, sub zero, luin kei( sub zero without armour if possible), a shaolin monk, shao kahn henchmen(shao kahn less muscley and has sword and shield),and baraka and tarakan(baraka but white tank shirt). i know im asking alout but i would be greatful for your time for making these modles and skins.

Level 6
I need mortal kombat skins, which inclued Goro,Kung lao,lui kang, shao kahn, sub zero, luin kei( sub zero without armour if possible), a shaolin monk, shao kahn henchmen(shao kahn less muscley and has sword and shield),and baraka and tarakan(baraka but white tank shirt). i know im asking alout but i would be greatful for your time for making these modles and skins.

I'd say a majority of us have no idea what these guys look like. Post pictures of each requested model.

Talk about your map project a little. Don't just demand models and expect to get them because you asked. People will not make models for a map project that someone might not even finish. Another good idea would be to post screenshots of your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.