• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Spells Please respond!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The map name is mortal f***ing Kombat.
I need some spells done for the map.
Ground Slam- Noob Saibot's pickup enemy then fall with them onto the ground
Get over Here- Scorpions famous line. I need it to shoot something that looks like a snake (dont want custom models/skins in map to much room) that will take the enemy to scorpion.
Clone Throw- Clone comes out of noob saibot throws enemy then disappears.
Hatarang- Kung Lao throws his hat in an arc. (my hat model is acolyte mining space)

Level 7
I appreciated the time some people spent on my other thread to make some triggers with sliders and the unit starts moving chaotic. But now with the Seize spell (look for it in 'Spells') you have the perfect Scorpion spear. Just change some animations- e.g remove the aerial shackels buff. And i am going to make sth like that with Cyrax web once someone makes a green ensnar<air> model

Level 2
I am also not that great with triggers like i tried to make it that wen noob used the move it would raise him and the unit being casted on in the air over like 2secs then drop in 1sec. Also i need some text thing i need it so that when a unit kills something with full life it will say "HAHAHAHAHA! Flawless Victory!" and then give 1 wood to them. and when goro uses B**** (it actually says in game) itll say Goro has B**** slapped you. I think i have Nightwolf done i gave him Phoenix fire but wit lightning, shockwave shootin himself, Avatar, and orb thing

Level 21
Look at the model tread: they say modelrequests do NOT go in that tread. Tough, this requestforum is for ALL requests, noy just for models, AND: at the spellforum there's NO signal that you MUST post a spellrequest in there. This forum is for requesting in the first place, if you only want modelrequests in this, then the name of this forum is bad chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.