1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Model Request [Child] for Snowball!!!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Crabby_Spider, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Crabby_Spider

Crabby_Spider

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Making a fun little mini game called Snowball!!! (Almost finished) I'm currently using a Mountain King as unit, but what I really need is a child in a winter coat with hat, boots, and mittens.

The character has to either stand on top of a hill or knockout an opponent to get points (up to 8 players). He does this by bumping, pushing, or throwing a snowball at the opponent. He can also make a snowman that will throw snowballs at his enemies for a short time and then it dies.

What I'm looking for:

The winter coat and/or hat needs to be team colored.

Four attack animations:
    attack - throws his left shoulder into nearby opponent
    spell throw - throws with his right hand (will be a snowball)
    attack slam - comes up on one foot with arms pulled back then steps forward pushing hard with two hands (will be Push attack knocking the opponent back)
    spell slam - bends down and pats snow into large ball twice at position of feet, waist, then head (making a snowman)

Death animation:
    Falls backward, makes a snowangel as he fades into ground.

I'm surprised there aren't any models for something like this, as I'm sure the type of maps for a character like this are endless.

Thanks
    //\\òó//\\

2. Crabby_Spider

Crabby_Spider

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Anyone have suggestions then?

3. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    So you want him as the Warcraft 3 Child model but in winter clothing?

4. Crabby_Spider

Crabby_Spider

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Yes! But with the animations I described so it's useful as a unit in a winter game. I have several other ideas for maps that could use a model like this, but Snowball!! is the one I'm working on (when Boris_Spider and I aren't doing updates to Erebus).

5. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm Well here is what I had for an idea

Attack: Normal Child Attack
    Spell Throw: Normal Necromancer Attack
    Attack Slam: No idea...
    Spell Slam:no idea...
    I can only transfer animations not make em sorry...