• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request [Child] for Snowball!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Making a fun little mini game called Snowball!!! (Almost finished) I'm currently using a Mountain King as unit, but what I really need is a child in a winter coat with hat, boots, and mittens.

The character has to either stand on top of a hill or knockout an opponent to get points (up to 8 players). He does this by bumping, pushing, or throwing a snowball at the opponent. He can also make a snowman that will throw snowballs at his enemies for a short time and then it dies.

What I'm looking for:

The winter coat and/or hat needs to be team colored.

Four attack animations:
attack - throws his left shoulder into nearby opponent
spell throw - throws with his right hand (will be a snowball)
attack slam - comes up on one foot with arms pulled back then steps forward pushing hard with two hands (will be Push attack knocking the opponent back)
spell slam - bends down and pats snow into large ball twice at position of feet, waist, then head (making a snowman)

Death animation:
Falls backward, makes a snowangel as he fades into ground.

I'm surprised there aren't any models for something like this, as I'm sure the type of maps for a character like this are endless.

Thanks
//\\òó//\\

Status
Not open for further replies.