• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model of dandesneige

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! I would like to ask if someone could make me my character, dandesneige. He would be a snowman with a rifle in his hands, one llike the dwarves,a coat and a racoon hat (it's not a big deal if its not exactly like that). I would be really happy if someone did that for me. Thank you!

1) Unless you show us full screenshots of your map, and display good progress, no one will ever make this for you.

2) Follow the guidelines for making a request. They're stickied in this forum for christ sake.

3) In the event that someone DOES make this model for you, you don't have any rep at all, so that reward is worthless, because you can't give any yourself. There goes your bargaining out the window.

4) In the other event that someone has already made this model, they usually require you to have a certain amount of rep before giving them to you. This prevents you from just coming on the forums, begging for models, and then leaving. It also acts as a judge of character.

- Da dude said

Status
Not open for further replies.