• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Requesting Katarina Spells from League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Any pro JASS/GUI people here? I need Katarina Spells from League of Legends for my new RPG map
I'm willing to pay, you don't have to do cooldown reductions effects from the spells, just need these 3:

Bouncing Blade
ACTIVE:
Katarina throws a Dagger at the target enemy that can bounce to up to two additional nearby enemies, dealing magic damage.
DAMAGE: Intelligence Based Multiplied by Level of Ability

The Dagger then lands onto the ground after 1 second, roughly 350 units opposite from where it struck the first target.

Preparation
ACTIVE:
Katarina tosses a Dagger into the air and onto the ground at her current location and gains bonus movement speed that decays until it lands after 1.25 seconds.
BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED:50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90%

Shunpo
ACTIVE:
Katarina blinks to the target location around the target unit or Dagger, dealing magic damage to the nearest enemy in range.
DAMAGE: Intelligence Based Multiplied by Level of Ability

Notes: Katarina has a dagger mechanic, when Katarina walks/or in the area of a dagger thats on the ground (Preparation drops a dagger at her position) (Bouncing Blade drops a dagger behind the first hit target), it explodes and deals damage based on Intelligence as well.

Requirements
1. Need them JASS/GUI
2. MUI and Leakless
3. Easy to edit so I can adjust for my map.
4. If I am satisfied, If you have never played league/Katarina pm me for more details and specifics of the spells.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.