• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys, I need some great modelers because i suck. I would like an Illidan(evil) weaponless model if it isn't to hard. Why do i request and not just do it myself? Because as stated before, i suck. And every time i try, it doesn't work for some reason.

Also, if I'm not being a pain. I would like to request a Master Chief model that actually holds his weapon right. There was one on wc3sear.ch but it held its weapon backwards.

Thanks in advance if anyone helps. +rep for sure.

And i did look at some tutorials

Last edited:
Level 6
i will do the illidan model for you. gonna be a bit before i get it done maybe a few hours im a little busy right now on other things.

Level 6
do you care about the glows or the evil version. i can erase both of them and give you a portrait like that no problem. i can also keep the glow if you dont need the evil version. only problem is if i dont erase the evil version ill have to use the default portrait which would be a high filesize. as soon as you get back to me i can finish up.

Level 6
well heres the test map with both version. let me know what one you want and ill post the mdx also. if you want, post the master chief and ill see if i can put its weapon the right way for you.

Last edited:
Level 6
wasnt able to modify the one to have the glow, for some reason it crashed the game. well heres the 2 that i did in the map. ill let you choose what to use.

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33170

go there for the portrait file for the IllidanEvil.mdx. wouldnt let me upload it since they have the same filename. the one that says no morph doesnt need a portrait as i put one in while making it. i guess if your hurting for space the one without glow is the way to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.