• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynasty Warriors Models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hey people, i would like to make a request for someone making good Dynasty Warriors models, cuz there are as far as i know many people that do dynasty warriors maps, and it would be great for those people as well as i to have real models to work with and not just models that is close or messy...
If anyone replys or does this it will ofcourse result in +rep from me, and i hope that people that read this thread and are not able to do anything also gives their +rep to those that can make models. thanks.

Level 36
Ye General Frank, i have seen the models made by minkeun0806, but those models are just messy, incomplete, and most of all wrong in many ways. I would like clean not nesesarely REAL look-alike only their clean and look somewhat desent.

Status
Not open for further replies.