• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

requesting simple model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm looking for 2x2 tile model (guard tower for example..) that look like a circuit board large box (5 or 6 polygon i think?), so that I can put multiple in a row to make them look like a wall. If you are taking up this task, don't make it too tall (a bit taller than wyvern cage is enough, but not twice taller than it)

Level 5
Giving it a little bump, I just wanted to know if anyone willing to create a model of it (post above). You know, volunteer for me, you don't have to create model right away because I'm not sure if I'll complete the map, it has no trigger (but I have region, random model, idea to make trigger etc.. everything else ready)

I don't want to complete a map and be stuck with crappy models that came in with WC3, none of them fits in my map project.

Level 5

Already tried to toy around with 3d modeling software before, and it couldn't save as file for WC3.

Sure I'll learn how to model if I have any free modeling software that will save file as mdl / mdx, but there isn't any.

I think before I post, which is better; go illegally download modeling software, build a single, simple model, and then never use modeling software again for a long time. OR request one, someone experienced with modeling software already installed on their computer could simply make one for me.

I was already aware that my request may not be answered so all I have to do is wait patiently. But you guys came to say "learn it yourself", so congratulation on making yourself looking unfriendly, ruining your own reputation. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.