• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] - Blank Tile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello and thank you for reading my request. I am making a board game that's heavily coded and currently I'm encountering a problem with my 256 tiles eating up frames. Currently I'm using Circles of Power, but I fear they are too complex and eat up the frames, therefore I need something EXTREMELY simple.

Project: Blood Board

Request: A blank white tile like the foot switch but without any of the flashy crap and paper thin. That's it! I don't think I need to show any images since anybody can imagine a flat white square (Preferably it isn't totally thin and It's actually slightly tall but VERY slight). About half as tall as a foot switch would be good. If you want to see what I've done so far, then just ask for it here and I'll PM you.

Level 12
Thank you very much for the model, however in game it looks rather buggy. Plane.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.