• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cage request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hmm bone knight i don't know what the illadins cage looks like soz could you show me a screenshot :)

And Chilla Killa i don't think that cage has a attachment point, also one of the makers posts say
Yup. It has no death animation
But it is more flexible like this, because now you can stack one on top of the other, et cetera...
Anyway, if anyone feels like animating it (if you really need to make an unit out of it, or something), I'll give my full permission

Level 3
I have a model made by assasin_lord but there a issue he dosen't know how to fix, you can't select it in game you can only select dragging the box around it but its suppose to be attacked so thats impossible because of this if anyone know how to fix, please tell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.