• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Experienced Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, I am recruiting for an ORPG project, still to be named, and we already have a trigger editor, and a unit/hero and item creator. but we still need a good terrainer, who can do forests, swamps, and barrens. We are planning on possibly 6 towns with 1 major town that will be used often. Load/Save Codes will be used if practical. If you have any questions please, don't hesitate to ask them.

Regards,
Chris

Level 34
Well if you don't get anyone I always am willing to make a terrain better. Scratch takes time, and I get bored quickly, but if you give me a close to finished piece or work I can touch it up.

Although you'll probably be able to find someone here willing to help you.

If you get some of the project done, and it looks promising, people will be more willing to come. I suggest you start making the map (if you haven't already) with simple terrain and have your other members do their bits (trigger and object data). After that you can get terrainers, skinners, and modelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.