• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a riot sheild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Requesting a Riot Sheild, could anyone please create one for me? I need it for my new Prison map. The riot sheild would be an attatchment to block off all bullets.

Could the riot sheild be as real as possible? (Call of Duty Modern Warfare) or something.

Thankyou in advance!!!

Level 18
@Aztec_devil2000
maybe I have some time today to create one for you, I guess you want the stronger version?

@chilla_killa
google? :p
It's some kinda transparent (the simple one) shield that is very tall (mostly coveres 3/4 of human's size) used to protect the bearer from any kind of flying stuff.. Bottles, Stones, etc. all the stuff other people can throw at them

SWATs for example use the more stronger one with forged metal and a little view-hole.

Level 18
The problem is, that you can't animate special effects, you would need two models of that shield and then you won't have an animation. You need to edit your model, wielding this shield, and adding some defense animation to it (footman's shield defense animation for example)

I can also make a best fitting version for your wielding unit. Like when it's a bit too high, or the angle should be changed and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.