• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachments: Requesting Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Before I start, so I dont get posts saying I didnt look, I have searched and found some weapons on hive. Now that that's out of the way...

For my map, I am requesting simple weapons, such as 1 Hand Swords / 2 Hand Swords / Shields / Daggers, things you would see in regular warcraft, you get the point. Just please, No guns or futuristic stuff. Armor is ok, but I'm looking for weapons. Weapons taken off units are fine, and so are custom made ones.

Do not post Hive Workshop models please, as for I have used some of them already.

Anyone who has seen World of Warcraft swords / shields, ect, and feel they can create one, or have seen some already before, let me know, as for that would be most defintatly needed.

Anyone who posts any swords / shields here, but arent from hive, will be given +rep. :wthumbsup:

Level 8
XGM is FULL of WoW exports, and is considered a 'criminal' in the Hive's mind. I think that WoW exports are ok as long as you clearly state and give credits to Blizzard for using their models, but apparently the rest of the site disagrees...

Although it is cool seeing the awesome wow ripped models, I do think I should give credit, although...In blizzards terms of agreement, there's something about ripping, someone posted it in a thread, dont remember though.

I may or may not try rips. Rips (i think) are high poly'd or something, and take up a bunch of space, so maybe only 1 or 2 will work, if you have nothing else imported. Done talking about rips. Anyways,

yeah Rev, ill try and look for that weapon pack. For the theme of swords / shields etc, pretty much anything unless you play WoW, and think you can create a WoW weapon that isnt ripped. Definatly would help.

Edit: Also Ruini, I dont understand russian either, so even if I wanted wow rips, i couldnt, :p

I'm talking like...Unholy Blades,Dragonslayer Blades and makeshift waraxes.I might be able to work with some extra models you supply me with.If your importing models from here for weapons you might like,make sure to ask permission before you make me edit them.Armel and Miseracord,I think,aren't active anymore,but their models rule.

Level 13
Zombie... for f*cks sakes... I wont even bother linking you the stuff you want but let me just tell you, Those models are all over the place. Now stop doing retarded things like this or you will get a negative 20 rep by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.