• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a Combine of 2 wc3 spells = Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I wan't a combine, lemme start..

models_9945_screenshot_tnb.jpg

When I cast "Summon Water Sea Elemental" and then I cast Lightning Shield on the Water Elemental, the Water Elemental explodes and makes a VERY BIG explosion of Lightning throwing some balls each in diffrent direction in AOE of 250+ (more than 250, w/e you think is cooler, put w/e number you wan't just more than 250), anyone that gets attacked by one of these electricity balls of the explosion gets a powerful electricity attack that makes the victim who got attacked stunned for 6 second and loses health, the health is depended on how far the unit was when the ball attacked him, the more far the more damage. (if it was in like 100 aoe away when the ball catched him he would take like 500 Damage, if he was 200 aoe away he would take like 100 Damage and so on, depends how much aoe you will make)

The one who makes this may have the Free-Will to control how many AOE the balls keep going and can put a special effect for balls who got thrown, too if he thinks it will be better for the look of the spell!

The effect of the explosion of lightning is that anyway: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...a-187174/?prev=search=electricity&d=list&r=20

Please after you done making it, insert the triggers in a Map so I copy/Paste.

PS: Theres 3 diffrent water elementals, make this combine work for all the 3 the same.

Also I don't know if that special effect of lightning would work fine with how I wan't it, if you have any better ideas let me know and I will tell you, thanks.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I find the idea for this spell intresting, I will see what I can do

edit, when you say attacked by the lighting balls you mean comes withing range?

edit, done but i cant test the map or anything -.- my editor messed up will take a few hours before i have fixed it. anyways here are triggers for it. im sure it can help you in some way

• Config
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Area = 250.00
      • Set Speed = 1.00
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set Hash = (Last created hashtable)
  • Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Lightning Shield
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Water Elemental (Level 1)
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Water Elemental (Level 2)
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Equal to Water Elemental (Level 3)
    • Actions
      • Set Location = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Set Original_loc = Location
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Location using war3mapImported\s_MagicLightning Aura.mdx
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Set Angle = 0.00
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Angle = (Angle + 40.00)
          • Set Location2 = (Location offset by 10.00 towards Angle degrees)
          • Unit - Create 1 Wisp dummy for Player 1 (Red) at Location2 facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Location2)
          • Hashtable - Save Angle as 1 of (Key (Last created unit)) in Hash
          • Hashtable - Save Handle OfOriginal_loc as 2 of (Key (Last created unit)) in Hash
          • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to Lightings
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Location)
  • Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Lightings and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Lighting = (Picked unit)
          • Set Location = (Position of Lighting)
          • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 20.00 of Location matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Wisp dummy) and (((Matching unit) is in Allready_damaged) Equal to False))) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Cause Lighting to damage (Picked unit), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Invisibility\InvisibilityTarget.mdl
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
              • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to Allready_damaged
          • Set Original_loc = (Load 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) in Hash)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Distance between Location and Original_loc) Less than Area
            • Then - Actions
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Original_loc)
              • Set Angle = (Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from Hash)
              • Set Location2 = (Location offset by Speed towards Angle degrees)
              • Unit - Move Lighting instantly to Location2
            • Else - Actions
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Location)
              • Unit Group - Remove Lighting from Lightings

Last edited:
Level 2
I was trying for long time to make it I can't, please give me a map of it so I copy paste, I know you can't and I understand it but I can't do it either. I know by saying I can't do it is not a way I will sometime learn how to make it, but I really can't and I need this spell, anyways yea this Spell is intersting, I was thinking that actually Lightning in Water would react so I made it this way and I need this combine for my Map.

Anyways ty for your assist, at least someone replied on an attempt to help me, I appricate dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.