• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[request] Tank Tracer Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey i need a tracer bullet projectile for a tank. I need something that leaves a long, grayish trail and explodes on impact. the explosion should be the steam tank's projectile. It should look a lot like the scorpion tanks missile from halo. this is needed for a map that im making called Space Orcs (many models used are those of General_Frank's, you get credit and thank you for the use). whoever makes this will get thanks and credits for it

and yes, i did use the search function and could find nothing

the projectile should fit this model (also by General_Frank)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=86971&prev=status=g&s=goblin%20tank&d=list&r=20

here's some pics of my map to give you guys a better idea of what its like:

Space_Orcs9.png

Space_Orcs8.png

Space_Orcs7.png

Space_Orcs4.png

Level 10
I played your map, it needs ALOT of work.

thats impossible its never been released. unless you're talking about team assault, in which case i agree, i have another version im working on but is dormant at the moment the one out is a Beta.

anyway i would like it if you made this model for me, did you see the link to the goblin assault tank i had up? if your model can fit with that it would be great.

just to reiterate i need a tank missile that pretty much looks and acts just like the missile from teh halo scorpion tank. a nice tracer effect and then it explodes on impact. thanks!

thats impossible its never been released. unless you're talking about team assault, in which case i agree, i have another version im working on but is dormant at the moment the one out is a Beta.

anyway i would like it if you made this model for me, did you see the link to the goblin assault tank i had up? if your model can fit with that it would be great.

just to reiterate i need a tank missile that pretty much looks and acts just like the missile from teh halo scorpion tank. a nice tracer effect and then it explodes on impact. thanks!

Give us a picture how it looks like and I will help you. Don't listen to the others the tank is fitting.

Level 10
no, its not for the steam tank. if you read the post its for General_Frank's Goblin Assault Tank. look at the link in the first post, it will show you what the model looks like. i need it to fit to that. the steam tank already has a missile.

better yet, dont worry about what the model will look like. can someone please just try and replicate the halo scorpion tanks missile? dont worry about the models

edit
It's a steam tank.. A WW2 map should have WW2 tanks. It would LOOK better, I played that map, it has potential game play, WITH the looks it would do alot better. He can believe whatever he wants, don't force yourself upon him.

also like i said its IMPOSSIBLE for you to have played the map because ive never hosted it, its still not finished. and it is NOT a ww2 map, i really dont know where you're getting this all from. also i you look at the screenshots there is an ion beam strike. correct me if im wrong but i dont think they had those in ww2 lol

General_Frank, i need the missile for your model. here's the link again. can you help me out please? or anyone for that matter?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...Dlist&r=20

no, its not for the steam tank. if you read the post its for General_Frank's Goblin Assault Tank. look at the link in the first post, it will show you what the model looks like. i need it to fit to that. the steam tank already has a missile.

better yet, dont worry about what the model will look like. can someone please just try and replicate the halo scorpion tanks missile? dont worry about the models

edit

also like i said its IMPOSSIBLE for you to have played the map because ive never hosted it, its still not finished. and it is NOT a ww2 map, i really dont know where you're getting this all from.

General_Frank, i need the missile for your model. here's the link again. can you help me out please? or anyone for that matter?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/r...Dlist&r=20

Give a picture how the bullet looks like.

Level 10
because i need it to be a projectile first which then explodes.

have you ever played halo? i need a tank bullet that explodes, and i would rather it be the steamtanks missile not a neutral building explosion

you can still the see projectile in that picture if you look carefully. i need that, which then explodes

Level 10
yeah if you look at UA Medics post then you can see that there is a long grey projectile. i need that, which explodes upon impact

here i have an idea. basically i want to combine two things

the projectile should look something like this

6791741-full.jpg

and then on impact it should make a small crater and have the steam tanks missile explosion. is this do-able?

Level 10
hey just checking to see the progress of that model.

also i need just one more thing. i realized that i would probably need a melee hero in this map so i was wondering if someone would like to make an orc jedi! this would probably be really fun and you can use your imagination. i only have a few things that i need to be there. they are a hero glow and a team colored lightsaber. other than that have fun and go wild!

edit: actually i really just need a weaponless blademaster for this. it needs to have the hero glow on the weapon removed. other than that i can just add the lightsaber as an attachment. if you want to reskin it to make it look like it has a robe on too that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.