• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model] Orc Tank and bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey im making a map called space orcs (credits to general_frank for inspriring the idea with his models the idea and for the usage of many models). i need just two units (for now im using steam tank and zeppelin) for the orcs. the map is an AoS with control points and the creep units are 5 orc marines a tank and a bomber (aerial) for each lane. however the steam tank doesnt look like a futuristic orc tank and the zeppelin i guess i can get away with but it would be nice to have something different. ive looked in the resource section and couldnt find something i liked so i came here. You can use your imagination just make it look like a futuristic orc device. thanks in advance.

oh p.s. animations would be
stand, attack, death, move (the standard)

Level 10
Actually im already using your goblin tank general frank (which thank you by the way and you will be getting credit). actually come to think of it im using a lot of your models. i need something that looks very orcish (yet futuristic) and i also need an orc aircraft. so if anyone oculd make these that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.