• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request: IDDS system conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I found a attack damage detection system that seems to fit my map, but its written in 100% JASS so I can't understand it to customize.

If any JASS coders have spare time can you convert just the customization part into GUI so its possible for anyone using GUI to understand and make good if not full use of the system? Of course everything will be credited. Thanks, I've attached the map with the system.

Attachments

• IDDSTestMap_113.w3x
    43.3 KB · Views: 34
Level 9
I'm not asking for the entire system to be rewritten in GUI, just the customization parts to utilize the system. The core of it is still in JASS since thats the form the system functions best in.

Level 9
This is a system that can be add anytime durring the dev of the map so you can take your time no rush here, I'll start to work on something else in the mean time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.